The Queen's Beasts Silver Coins are part of an exclusive bullion range from The Royal Mint. The Lion of England was produced in 2017 and was the first edition of the Queen's Beast series.
The coins reverse features a majestic lion and details the coin's weight, fineness and year-date. The coin edge reads 'Lion Of England', details of the coins weight, fineness and the year-date also appear.
The obverse design depicts the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, and the monetary denomination of £10.
- Each coin weighs 10 Troy Ounces and is 999.9 Silver.
- Minted by The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales.
- Fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Finished to bullion standard.
- Dimensions - Diameter: 89.15mm. Thickness: 6.00mm.
The Queen's Beast coins are not limited The Lion of England. To check the value of other coins, call us on 0121 355 0620 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.