The Pre-Owned Mexican Libertad 1/10oz Gold Coin features the portrait of a Winged Victoria in front of a Volcanic Landscape on the coin's reverse.
The obverse of the coin features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "ESTADOS UNIDOS MEXICANOS" (UNITED MEXICAN STATES) surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Each coin weighs 3.11g and is 999.0 Fine Gold.
- Minted by Casa de Moneda, Mexico.
- These coins are VAT free.
- Struck to bullion quality.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 16.00mm. Thickness:1.10mm.
- These coins are mixed dates.
These coins are minted by Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. - (Est. 1535).
This coin depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue and the Mexican volcanoes: Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl.
The photographs show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item. Pre-owned mixed dates coins are selected from those currently available in stock and as such we cannot specify which date you will receive.