The Pre-Owned 2022 UK Tudor Beasts The Lion Of England 1/4oz Gold Coin features on the reverse the Lion Of England; seated and holding a royal shield in its claws. The text "LION OF ENGLAND" along with the 2022 year-date, weight, and fineness also appear on the reverse.
The obverse of the Tudor Beasts The Lion Of England 1/4oz Gold Coin features the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by designer Jody Clark, and the monetary denomination of 25 Pounds.
- Each coin weighs 7.775g and is 999.9 Fine Gold.
- Minted by The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales.
- VAT Free and Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- Minted to a bullion finish.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 22.00mm.
The Lion Of England is the first bullion coin in The Royal Mint Tudor Beasts series. This series features the 10 heraldic beasts that line the moat bridge of Hampton Court Palace. These coins celebrate Britain's Royal House of Tudor and the iconic heraldry associated with them.
The images show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item.