The Pre-Owned 2020 UK Queen’s Beasts The White Lion of Mortimer 1oz Gold Coin is the eighth release from the exclusive Royal Mint bullion range, featuring an original reverse design. The coin's reverse features a stylised version of the White Lion of Mortimer holding a shield with a heraldic rose at its centre. The year-date and ‘White Lion of Mortimer’ also feature.
The obverse design depicts the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, and the monetary denomination of £100. Both the obverse and reverse by British Coin Designer Jody Clark, creator of the latest definitive portrait of The Queen on UK coinage.
- Each coin weighs 1 Troy Ounce and is 999.9 Fine Gold.
- Minted by The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales.
- Fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- VAT Free and Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- Each coin is struck to Bullion Standard.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 32.69mm Thickness: 2.70mm
This coin fits the 33mm Coin Capsule as featured below.
The photographs show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item.