The Pre-Owned 2023 UK Coronation 1oz Gold Coin was struck to mark the historic coronation of His Majesty King Charles III, and was limited to a mintage of only 7,500 pieces worldwide.
The reverse of the coin bears the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, which was designed by British Sculptor Martin Jennings and was personally approved by the monarch himself.
The obverse of the coin features an exclusive design by John Bergdahl, depicting King Charles III's crowned royal cypher, surrounded by a wreath and the date of the coronation.
- Contains 1 Troy Ounce of 999.9 Fine Gold.
- Manufactured by The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales.
- VAT Free and Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- First crowned portrait of King Charles III.
- Struck to Bullion finish.
- Diameter: 32.69mm.
- Low mintage of 7,500.
Expertly struck and produced by The Royal Mint, this Coronation bullion coin captures the opulence of the occasion of the coronation of King Charles III.
The photographs show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item.