The five coins of this Pre-Owned 2010 Gold Proof Sovereign Collection each bears the beautifully composed rendition of St George and the Dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci.
The obverse of the coin bears the Ian Rank-Broadley portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- The coins weigh 39.94g 15.97g 7.98g 3.99g 1.99g and are 0.9167 Fine Gold.
- These coins were manufactured by The Royal Mint.
- These coins are VAT Free and Capital Gains Exempt.
- Struck to proof quality.
- These coins are in protective plastic capsules.
- Comes with the original box and certificate of authenticity.
Each coin features The Queen's portrait by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS. This strong and faithful likeness of The Queen has been used on coinage of the UK since 1998. The coins have been struck in 22-carat gold to Proof quality and are subject to strict minting limits.
The Photographs show the exact coin you will receive.