The Royal Mint has issued Half Sovereign Gold Coins since 1817. Our best value mixed-date gold half sovereigns can be any of the following heads - Queen Victoria; Jubilee Head or Veiled Head, George V, Queen Elizabeth II; Young, Decimal, Maklouf, Fourth Head or Fifth Head, or King Charles III.
- Weighs 3.99g and is struck in 916.7 (22ct) Gold.
- Minted by The Royal Mint in the UK.
- Struck to a Bullion finish.
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 19.30mm, Thickness: 1.00mm.
These coins are mixed years and carry different Sovereign heads. Please note; when ordering quantities of this coin we cannot guarantee that all coins will be different dates. We will do our best to send as many different dates, but this may not always be possible.
The photographs show the type of coin you may receive, not the exact item.
Each coin fits the 19.5mm Coin Capsule