The Pre-Owned Isle of Man Full Gold Sovereign features a reverse which is reminiscent of Benedetto Pistrucci's George and the Dragon design, showing a Manx warrior mounted on horseback in a similar position to George. The year of the coin also features.
The obverse of the coin bears a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Weighs 7.98g and is 916.7 (22ct) Gold.
- Minted by The Royal Mint in the UK.
- Struck to a Bullion finish.
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 22.05mm Thickness: 1.52mm.
Isle of Man sovereigns have been issued since 1973 and come in several denominations - Full Sovereign, Half Sovereign, Double Sovereign, and Quintuple Sovereign.
These coins are mixed dates. When ordering quantities of this coin we cannot guarantee that all coins will be different dates. We will do our best to send as many different dates, but this may not always be possible.