The Pre-Owned 2017 PAMP Lunar Rooster 1oz Silver Bar features on its obverse the image of a rooster proudly looking over it's right shoulder, it's beak open and chest puffed up as it crows. Stamped above the image is the Chinese symbol for 'rooster'.
The reverse of the bar shows the reverse of the same image. Also detailed on the reverse of the bar is the weight and purity and the unique serial number.
- Each bar weighs 1 Troy Ounce of 999.0 Fine Silver.
- Manufactured by PAMP Suisse.
- Stamped with PAMP Suisse's Lunar design.
- Supplied in a red assay card, certifying the weight & silver purity.
- Dimensions: Length: 47.0mm. Width: 27.0mm. Thickness: 2.66mm.
The Rooster is the tenth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac.
Year of the Rooster also applies to those born in 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993 and 2005.
In Chinese culture, those who are born under the influence of this sign are said to be observant, hardworking, courageous, talented, frank and honest. The Chinese zodiac for year of the Rooster begins on January 28th 2017.
Photographs show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item.
Silver is subject to VAT at the standard rate of 20%.