The Armenian Noah's Ark 1/4oz Silver coin's reverse was designed by Eduard Kurghinyan. It shows a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
The obverse of the coin displays the coat of arms for the Republic of Armenia, the value of “100 DRAM” and the year date.
- Each coin weighs 1/4 Troy Ounce and is 999.0 Fine Silver.
- Minted by the Leipziger Edelmetallverarbeitung (Leipzig Precious Metals Factory).
- Bullion Finish.
- These coins are VAT Free.
- Diameter: 20.20 mm. Thickness: 2.5 mm.
- These coins are mixed dates.
The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany.
Each coin is legal tender at its face value of 100 DRAM, as issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
As these coins are being sold on the second hand margin scheme, there is no VAT to pay.
The photographs show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item. These coins are mixed dates. We will do our upmost to send as many different dates, but this may not always be possible as they are pre-owned items and therefore availability is limited.