This Pre-Owned 2023 UK Coronation 1oz Silver Coin marks the historic coronation of His Majesty King Charles III, and was limited mintage of only 150,000 pieces worldwide.
The reverse of the coin bears the first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, which was designed by British Sculptor Martin Jennings and was personally approved by the monarch himself.
The obverse of the coin features an exclusive design by John Bergdahl, depicting King Charles III's crowned royal cypher, surrounded by a wreath and the date of the coronation.
- Weighs 1 Troy Ounce and is 999.0 Fine Silver.
- Manufactured by The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales.
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- First crowned portrait of King Charles III.
- Minted to a Bullion finish.
- Dimensions - Diameter: 38.61mm.
- Low mintage of only 150,000.
Expertly struck and produced by The Royal Mint, this Coronation bullion coin captures the opulence of the occasion of the coronation of King Charles III, popular with collectors of coins of historic significance. These limited edition coins make the perfect keepsake to remember such a momentous occasion.
UK Government assurance of weight and purity.
The photographs show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item. These coins are sold under the second-hand margin scheme so there is no VAT for the customer to pay.