The UK Royal Arms 1oz Silver Coin features a detailed design showing the Royal Coat of Arms; a shield flanked by the Lion of England and the Unicorn of Scotland. Below the shield, a thistle, Tudor rose and shamrock are depicted, to represent Scotland, England and Ireland. Appearing on a scroll beneath the shield reads 'DIEU ET MON DROIT' meaning 'God and my right'. Details of the coin's weight, fineness and year-date are also shown.
The obverse of each coin bears a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, and the monetary denomination of 2 Pounds.
- Each coin weighs 1 Troy Ounce and is 999.0 Fine Silver.
- Manufactured by The Royal Mint, UK.
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- Minted to Bullion Standard.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 38.61mm. Thickness: approximately 3mm.
- These coins are mixed dates.
The Royal Coat of Arms of the United Kingdom is the official coat of arms of the British Monarch.
UK Government assurance of weight and purity.
The images show the type of coin you will receive, not the exact item. We will do our upmost to send as many different dates, but this may not always be possible as they are pre-owned items and therefore availability is limited.
This coin fits the 39mm Coin Capsule.