The Pre-Owned 2023 Tudor Beasts Bull of Clarence 2oz Silver Coin is the the third release from The Royal Mint's Royal Tudor Beasts range. The reverse of the coin features the Bull of Clarence, an ancient symbol of strength and wealth, set against a chain mail style security-enhanced surface.
The obverse of the coin features a portrait of His Majesty King Charles III by Martin Jennings, for the first time in the Tudor Beast series.
- Weighs 2 Troy Ounces of 999.9 Fine Silver.
- Manufactured by The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales.
- Struck to a Bullion finish.
- Capital Gains Tax exempt.
- Diameter: 38.61mm. Thickness: 6.00mm.
The Bull of Clarence is the third bullion coin in The Royal Mint's Tudor Beasts series. This series takes inspiration from the 10 heraldic stone beasts that line the moat bridge of Hampton Court Palace. These coins celebrate Britain's Royal House of Tudor and the iconic heraldry associated with them.