The Pre-Owned Royal Mint Britannia 1oz Gold Bar brings the world famous image of Britannia from coins into the world of Gold Bars.
The obverse of each bar features a classical style Britannia facing forward with her shield and trident in hand, with a contemporary depiction of waves in the background.
The reverse of each bar features The Royal Mint's shield logo with details of the weight, fineness and serial number, with the same wave design as the obverse. Each bar is supplied in tamper evident packaging with a blue assay card, guaranteeing weight and purity.
- Each bar weighs 1 Troy Ounce and is 999.9 Fine Gold.
- Manufactured by The Royal Mint.
- VAT Free.
- Bar Dimensions approx: 50.40mm x 29.16mm x 1.49mm.
- Bar edge is smooth
- Bar alignment is horizontal.
- Supplied in tamper evident packaging with numbered assay card, guaranteeing weight and purity.
Britannia is the feminine personification of Britain, she is renowned for her beauty and symbolises Britain's strength and integrity, and is an enduring icon that has been used in the UK for over 2,000 years.
The assay card packaging is 95.00mm x 64.00mm.
The images show the type of bar you will receive, not the exact item.