The obverse of the PAMP 2015 Lunar Goat 1oz bar depicts a calm, elegant goat stands amidst tall grass. Stamped above the image is the Chinese symbol for "goat".
The reverse of the bar shows the back of the same image, with one addition: resting comfortably next to the adult goat is a kid, facing the viewer on the reverse. Also detailed on the reverse of the bar is the weight and purity and the unique serial number.
- Each bar weighs 1 Troy Ounce of 999.0 Fine Silver.
- Manufactured by PAMP Suisse, the world's leading independent precious metals refiner.
- Stamped with PAMP Suisse's Lunar design.
- Supplied in a red assay card, certifying the weight & silver purity.
- Dimensions: Length: 47 x Width: 27 x Thickness: 2.66mm.
Manufactured by Pamp Suisse, the world’s leading independent Precious Metals refiner.
This silver coin celebrates the eighth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. In Chinese culture, those who are born under the influence of this sign are regarded as elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.
The years1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015 are assosiated with the goat.
Photographs show the type of bar you will receive, not the exact item.
Silver is subject to VAT at the standard rate of 20%.