The reverse of this Pre-Owned 2005 Gold Proof Half Sovereign Coin depicts Benedetto Pistrucci's classic portrayal of St George and the Dragon.
The obverse bears an elegant portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Weighs 3.99g and is struck in 916.7 (22ct) gold.
- Fine content: 3.66g.
- Manufactured by The Royal Mint.
- Struck to a proof finish.
- VAT free and Capital Gains Tax exempt.
- Supplied in original box with certificate of authenticity.
The photograph shows the type of coin you will receive not the exact item.